Pastor Alberto Rendon is now a Pastor of New Life Christian Church with His wife Isabel. They had two Children Al David 14 Years old and Glenn 6 years old as of this year 2006. Alberto & Isabel are both graduated in Anchor Bay Bible College in 1990. They are the Pastors of their Church and small congregation and an independent ministry since 2003. They are located at Poblacion, Sto Niņo, South Cotabato, Mindanao Philippines.
Pastor Alberto Rendon is the Founder of their independent ministry and one of the founders of a Network of independent Pastors and He is now the president since year 2000. He is also one of the board of directors of Mission Possible Philippines and he is newly elected last August 2006 as President of Children Ministry Resource Center in the upper Valley of South Cotabato. .
At present they have 11 Bible School Students and had produced 17 Bible School graduates;5 graduated in year 2004 and 12 in year 2006. They have Children Ministry and Outreaches, Christian Crusades, Church Planting, Tribal Ministry, Bible School and Discipleship Training. They are now in the move to have a 30 minutes weekly Radio Program and Children feeding. Their ministry is a ministry of faith. The Bible school is free of charge for the students. Our
1. God's anointing to move when Pastor Rendon teaches and preaches.
2. Crusades iquiptments
3. Six Wheelers Isuzu ELP to Carry Crusades iquiptments
4. Sponsors for the indigenous Pastors.
5. One hectare land for Bible School and Ministry headquarters
6. More Christian workers to plant more churches
7. Sponsor for radio Program
8. Sponsors for Children feeding
9. Sponsors for Bible School students